The latest CVC newsletter is now available on our website.
This edition includes the latest Revenue and Customs briefs issued by HMRC and case updates regarding:
- Zero-rating the onward sale of a protected residential property which has been ‘substantially reconstructed’.
- Validity of an option to tax.
- Whether expenses attributable to an onward taxable supply.
- Late VAT registration penalty.
- Reduced rate of VAT on the conversion of a property.
- Cost sharing exemption.
- Fleming claim – amendment to original claim or new claim.
- Whether a one-off service was undertaken in the course of business.
- Relevant residential and charitable purpose.